2023 Commodity Classic Offers Wide Range of Unique Tours in Orlando Area
(Posted Nov. 8th 2022 at 6:35 AM )
2023 Commodity Classic Offers Wide Range of
Unique Tours in Orlando Area
Special Pricing Also Available on Tickets to Orlando Theme Parks
ST. LOUIS, MO (Nov. 8, 2022) — Attendees at the 2023 Commodity Classic in Orlando can make their experience even more memorable by signing up for one or more of the fascinating, family-friendly tours available during the event. These optional tours provide the opportunity to discover more about the history, attractions, and culture of the Orlando area — and this year’s tour schedule is packed with local delights:
• Learn how NASA supports agriculture from space to seeds on the NASA Agricultural Tour
• A Day at the Beach offers sandy beaches, fresh seafood, and the unique shops of New Smyrna Beach
• Enjoy an oyster tasting and the craft of oyster farming on the Indian River Oyster Company Paddle Tour
• Your journey awaits at the Kennedy Space Center Tour, Florida’s gateway to space
• Look for manatees, cypress forests, and alligators on the Blue Spring State Park St. Johns River Cruise
• A tour to Beck Citrus Farm and Southern Hill Farm showcases Florida’s unique agricultural landscape; FREE to Commodity Classic attendees on a first-come basis. This tour is sponsored by The Mosaic Company and The Nature Conservancy.
Commodity Classic is also offering special pricing on tickets to favorite Orlando-area theme parks such as Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld®, and Universal® Orlando. Optional tours and local attractions are a great way for families to make the most of their time in Orlando and to have one-of-a-kind experiences that can’t be found anywhere else.
Visit CommodityClassic.com for complete details, theme park tickets, and to register for Orlando tours. Theme park tickets and tour fees vary and are not included with convention registration.
Space is limited and tours are available on a first-come basis. The deadline to pre-register for tours is Monday, February 6, 2023. Tour registrations are refundable only if cancelled by that date. Onsite registration in Orlando will be accommodated subject to space availability.
Established in 1996, Commodity Classic is presented annually by the American Soybean Association, National Corn Growers Association, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Sorghum Producers, and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.