REGISTRATION & HOUSING NOW OPEN!
This link will be used for all registrants. When you arrive at the registration site, please select the category/description that fits you—and you will be directed accordingly.
Full Registration includes:
- Trade Show access including lunch on Thursday and Friday and a morning snack on Saturday in Trade Show.
- General Session An inspiring Friday morning session featuring fighter pilot and inspirational speaker Col. Waldo Waldman and association leadership discussing issues facing today’s farmers. USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue has also been invited to speak. Sponsored by Corteva AgriScience.
- Educational Sessions Learning Centers, Early Riser Sessions, What’s New Sessions, Mini What’s New Sessions, Closing Learning Center and presentations on the Commodity Classic Main Stage.
- Evening of Entertainment A Saturday night performance by Montgomery Gentry sponsored by Bayer.
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday night with beverages and light snacks compliments of Syngenta. A ticketed event available to farmers, farmer-family members, media and commodity organization national or state staff.
- ASA BANQUET or NCGA BANQUET Space based on availability and is not guaranteed.
- Complimentary access to video recordings of the 2020 Learning Centers, What’s New Sessions, Closing Learning Center sessions and some Early Riser Sessions. Keep your badge ID for access after the event.
One-Day Registration Includes:
- Program events and educational sessions scheduled for that day excluding association banquets. ASA or NCGA banquet tickets are available at an additional cost for Friday's program. Space based on availability and is not guaranteed.
Tell us about your farm and be entered to
WIN $2500 CASH!
When you complete your farm demographics on the registration form, you'll automatically be entered to win $2500 cash from Commodity Classic. This offer is open to farmers only. See complete Official Rules.
Why is this information important? The more we know about the farmers who attend, the better experience we can provide you through innovative programming, relevant education and a greater impact on the success of your farming operation.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DATES
January 9 Early registration discount ends
January 10-29 Regular registration rates apply
After January 29 Late registration rates apply
January 29 Registration cancellation must by requested in writing by this date
January 29 Deadline for option tours pre-registration; no tour refunds after this date
February 19 Pre-registration closes
February 26 Convention on-site registration begins
Your email address is your connection to Commodity Classic!
When you share your email with us as part of your registration, you are assured of receiving the latest updates and information you need to ensure the best experience possible. It's the best way for us to stay in touch with you-and for you to stay up-to-date.
To our Canadian attendees: We would like to stay in touch with you! As per the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation, please provide your consent to receive email communications from Commodity Classic. CLICK HERE for a consent form.
Commodity Classic registration and housing operate on a first-come, first-serve basis and are not guaranteed.
OPTIONAL TOURS Several optional tours of San Antonio area attractions are available at an additional cost. CLICK HERE for more information.
Convention Registration Cancellation Policy
Full refund, less $25 per person administration fee, will be granted on writte request through January 29, 2020.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call 800.465.0482 or email CommodityClassic@experient-inc.com