Commodity Classic Announces Main Stage Line-Up for 2019
(Posted November 6th 2018 @ 9:20 AM by: Commodity Classic)
ST. LOUIS, MO (October 31, 2018)—Some of the nation’s leading agriculture experts and well-known personalities will be featured on the Main Stage during the 2019 Commodity Classic held Thursday, Feb. 28 through Saturday, Mar. 2 in Orlando, Fla.
Once again, Commodity Classic and Successful Farming® are partnering to bring Commodity Classic attendees a dynamic last of educational and entertaining Main Stage presentations. The Commodity Classic Main Stage is located right on the trade show floor. Presentations are scheduled during trade show hours.
The Main Stage line-up for 2019 includes:
• Brian and Darren Hefty of Ag PhD presenting on weed control and micronutrients
• Nationally-renowned speaker Jolene Brown talking about farm transition and succession planning
• Marji Guyler-Alaniz, president and founder of FarmHer
• Rob Sharkey, known for his podcast The Shark Farmer
• Al Kluis, marketing columnist for Successful Farming®
• A cooking demonstration by Chef Denise Flores Ordoñez
• Plus panel discussions and presentations featuring top ag experts and industry leaders
Established in 1996, Commodity Classic is America’s largest farmer-led, farmer-focused agricultural and educational experience. Commodity Classic is unlike any other agriculture event, featuring a robust schedule of educational sessions, a huge trade show featuring the latest technology, equipment and innovation, top-notch entertainment, inspiring speakers and the opportunity to network with thousands of farmers from across the nation.
Registration and housing for the 2019 Commodity Classic opens Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 10:00 a.m. Central. For more information and to sign up for email updates, visit CommodityClassic.com.
Commodity Classic is presented annually by the American Soybean Association, National Corn Growers Association, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Sorghum Producers and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.