Registration & Housing
» DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM ONLY (PDF)
» CLICK FOR HOTEL MAP
» CLICK FOR HOTEL AMENITIES & DETAILS
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS FEBRUARY 20.
THE COMMODITY CLASSIC HOUSING WEBSITE IS NOW CLOSED.
CLICK HERE FOR HOUSING INFORMATION
Be there when thousands of America’s farmers come together in Orlando for the 2019 Commodity Classic!
Your email address is your connection to Commodity Classic!
When you share your email with us as part of your registration, you are assured of receiving the latest updates and information you need to ensure the best experience possible. It’s the best way for us to stay in touch with you—and for you to stay up-to-date.
To our Canadian attendees: We would like to stay in touch with you! As per the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation, please provide your consent to receive email communications from Commodity Classic. CLICK HERE for a consent form.
Commodity Classic registration and housing operate on a first-come, first-serve basis and are not guaranteed.
OPTIONAL TOURS Several optional tours of Orlando area attractions are available at an additional cost. CLICK HERE for more information.
THEME PARK DISCOUNTS Commodity Classic has arranged for discounted ticket prices at some of the Orlando area’s top theme parks. CLICK HERE to discover more.
Full Registration includes:
- Trade Show access, including lunch on Thursday and Friday and a morning snack on Saturday in the Trade Show
- General Session An inspiring Friday morning session featuring Christine Cashen and association leadership discussing key issues facing today’s farmers.
- Educational Sessions Learning Centers, Early Riser Sessions, What’s New Sessions, Mini What’s New Sessions, and Closing Learning Center Session
- Commodity Classic Main Stage Presentations on the Trade Show floor
- Complimentary access to video recordings of the 2019 Learning Centers, What’s New Sessions, Closing Learning Center sessions and some Early Risers sessions (Keep your badge ID for access)
- ASA or NCGA Banquet (based on space availability and is not guaranteed)
- Evening of Entertainment Enjoy a high-energy performance by the Charlie Daniels Band on Saturday night
- Welcome Reception, on Wednesday including a free drink ticket, available to farmers, farmer-family members, media or commodity organization national or state staff
Provide your FARM DEMOGRAPHICS and be entered to win a NEW HOLLAND WORKMASTER™ 25S Sub-Compact Tractor
Farmers who complete their farm demographic information while registering are automatically entered in a drawing for a New Holland Workmaster™ 25S Sub-Compact Tractor. Prize is provided by New Holland. The drawing will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 2:30 in the New Holland Booth. See additional rules on the registration form. CLICK HERE for official contest rules.
One-Day Registration Includes:
The events above that occur on your registered day, with the exception of association banquets. Educational session recordings are complimentary only for the day that you are registered.
Convention Registration Cancellation Policy
Full refund, less $25 per person administration fee, will be granted on written request through January 28, 2019. Questions: Call (800) 465-0482. Email: CommodityClassic@experient-inc.com
Commodity Classic registration operates on a first-come, first-serve basis and is not guaranteed. ASA or NCGA banquet tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.